Friday, 9 May 2014

Mother's Day...

Wishing everyone a "Happy Mother's Day" for tomorrow....

On being a Mum, I most treasure the time we spend together, 



seeing my girls happy and growing into wonderful young women with a strong connection to nature, 



all of the loving notes and handmade gifts that my gorgeous daughters have given me over the years, not just for Mother's day, but "just because", like this little vase of flowers placed on my desk today...

the little beaded butterfly and clay pencil holder from a few years ago,

the little note book to put my favourite quotes in .... 

best of all is the pure love that comes my way....

Being a Mum is the most interesting, challenging and rewarding thing I have ever done in my life...

Thank you to my beautiful daughters, Jessica and Molly xx



One of the many cards that I will treasure forever...


Sewing gift from Molly from when she was in preschool...






4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely blog and I am so very happy to find it! Creativity as a lifestyle is so very important to our planet. It is beautiful to see how you are encouraging creativity in your family. Thank you Michelle for sharing your journey. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement Georgianne, your comments are very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. I agree, this is a wonderful thoughtful blog. I appreciate all that you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, it is lovely to be appreciated by others and reading your comments motivates me even more.

      Delete